• 2 chopped carrots
  • 1/2 chopped zucchini
  • 4 chopped mushrooms
  • 1 stick celery
  • chopped basil, thyme, sage
  • tbsp cooking oil
  • chopped leaf or bud

Description ::

A quick, easy and healthy meal for anyone willing to try a meat free day.

Pretty simple....

1. Put pasta in saucepan with water and turn to high, stiring occationally.

2. Add oil to the pan and heat, adding leaf/bud along with basil, thyme and sage. (Chopped onion optional)1 min

3. After a minute the smell will be very strong, a beautiful aroma. Don't let it get too brown!! Then add all the chopped vegies and turn the element to high for a few minutes, tossing the veggies occationally.

4. After they've been cooking for 3-5 mins, turn element down to about halfway and put lid on top to trap moisture.

5. Leave for a further 5odd minutes, then add water and veggie meal powder (can be found in most supermarkets), stir and mix in, putting lid back on. (add honey for extra health kick and taste)

6. Simmer for 10 minutes, add pasta to bowl, followed by veggies and sauce. Add parsley if desired.

7. Tastes good with freshly squeezed orange juice. Enjoy. (takes 1/2 hour to kick in lol

View Recipe

Oh yes, that reminds me. Had a girlfriend who tried this and then went out to the supermarket to get some garlic bread or milk or something. I just sat on the couch and watched the news while feeling the sensations rise and rise!!!!

Then 30 minutes later my girlfriend comes home absolutely distraught and in BIG trouble! She went to the shop, and when she was in the check out line, the buzz hit her in a massive way. She never smokes so I could see why. She dropped her purse and change went everywhere. She could barely drive home. (the drive was about two blocks away) And she spent the night just hugging me and sort or half sobbing, half laughing. It was not a good experience and I felt terrible, the dose was too high. But she ended up in bed with me listeing to faith no more, just talking and laughing and losing herself in the trip. Great memories!!