does this seem right 5 week into flower

hi people just wondering if you could give me some advice i got a bad ass berry grow happening and im 5 weeks into flower now my biggest buds are only about 1 inch in size now this is only a 7 week strain does this seem right to you the room is allways kept complete dark and nutrient and ph is allways right :baaasmiley: first grow that has not died yet :)

sounds like it might go a bit longer than 8 weeks at five weeks buds should be fully developed and about to bulk up fully by the 7 week and a week later harvest. many strains say that there an 8 week strain buy in reality closer to 10 weeks going on recent seed orders im yet to buy seeds that finnish in under 10 weeks, only clones of unknown or known have given me early finn like my bigbud a real 7 to 8 week strain atm its at 6 and half weeks and looks ready but will fillout further and best at 8, w.rhino 8/9 ,w.russian9/10/11

sorry people i just stress out when things go completely wrong ok

plants:10 bad ass berry

space :2 meter wide 1 meter deep 7 feet high

lighting:1000w

feed time: 15mins every 4 hours in clay balls

nutes: 2 part canna nutes added pk13-14 but not much change

i think i will be lucky to get me 3oz off all 10 plants preety shitty huh but i got a mate around to have a look hes a old time grower he said that i was a idiot and i didnt tip my plants at all and its all stem thats why he said i needed to tip them once at about a foot then he said he youst tip them again a week before flower where i grown mine a meter tall and didnt tip them does this sound right to you all :) thanks for all your help to people i appreciate it

I have a tip for ya highlife, say thanks when people answer you :)

I just checked two other "help me" posts of yours

my mate hurt hes plants will it be ok

and

you never gonna beleive what my mate done

and neither time did you come back and say thanks for any of the replies :(

even this thread was started (and PMs sent) back 10 days ago.

BAB can go 9 weeks easy so, don't despair just yet.

Sorry to be harsh, but you only get back what you give out :)

That would not happen because you didn't tip them but from what you have said up to now it sounds like you may have stretched the hell out of them and most likely didn't use an oscillating fan in there either, some pictures would be useful too as everything I've heard about the BAB has been that it is a high producer.

Also, how many grows has the globe been through?

feed time: 15mins every 4 hours in clay balls
Increase that to 3 hourly, what EC/PPM are you running at and what is your PH, I know that Canna PH correct but the PK 13-14 may disrupt that.

:)

highlife ...bad ass berry grow happening and im 5 weeks into flower now my biggest buds are only about 1 inch in size now this is only a 7 week strain does this seem right to you the room is allways kept complete dark and nutrient and ph is allways right  first grow that has not died yet

room is allways kept complete dark
:scratchin

I'd look at the possibility is has not been as you say "complete dark".

It's the only thing I can think of other than what Tom queries you on - the age of your bulb - a light leak or inruppted times in your light cycle could cause a loss in yield. :)