Why take Marijuana to Bali??

Its hard to tell by that photo but it looks half decent , just like any other bud thats been squashed really , you cant tell if its leafy? to me it dosnt look it , whod bother with leafy shit anyway ? No it looks average . I still say theres no way that girl did that , anyone whos been to bali knows the penalties there in big overhead yellow and black signs everywhere you look with skull and cross bones attached saying death penalty as soon as you get of the plane , fuck id rather sit on my ass in oz making a few less dollars , youd have to be trippin to try that , no effort to conceal cmon ??

What I dont understand is why she or anyone else in the vicinity didn't notice any smell, 4.1 kg in a thin plastic bag stuffed into a boogy board bag would stink to high heaven. I think maybe the Indo baggage handlers might have tipped off the customs hall.

And you can also buy good quality boogy boards in Bali for peanuts.....you usually bring them out of the country, not take them in. :scratchin

... While marijuana in the 1970s had THC (active ingredient) levels of around 1 to 2 per cent, today's hydroponic marijuana often has THC levels of 15 per cent, ...

I was in Penang, off the Malaysian coast, in 1972 and smoked what I was told was 'Sumatran Bullets' - heads compressed in a brown paper packet about the size of shotgun cartridge imported across the strait from Indonesia (cost about 60 cents australian - same quantity at the time worth about $5 - $10 at home).

It was without doubt the strongest pot I had ever tried and have probably only smoked pot that strong a dozen times in the 30 odd years since. ... and I have tried a white rhino/bubblegum that was lab tested to 22.25% THC.

It was without doubt the strongest pot I had ever tried and have probably only smoked pot that strong a dozen times in the 30 odd years since. ... and I have tried a white rhino/bubblegum that was lab tested to 22.25% THC.

Maybe it is all the bacteria and wrigglys living in the water supply? turns the plants in superstrength mutants :scratchin

Its hard to tell by that photo but it looks half decent , just like any other  bud thats been squashed really , you cant tell if its leafy? to me it dosnt look it , whod bother with leafy shit anyway ? No it looks average . I still say theres no way that girl did that , anyone whos been to bali knows the penalties there in big overhead yellow and black signs everywhere you look with skull and cross bones attached saying death penalty as soon as you get of the plane , fuck id rather sit on my ass in oz making a few less dollars , youd have to be trippin to try that ,  no effort to conceal cmon ??

Hope springs eternal, she was just greedy. Look at her family, she doesn't exactly look like she came out of the deep end of the gene pool.

Hey, Van Tuong Nguyen thought he could pull it off too.