indoor nutreitns for my plant

hey

got a few plants growing, 1 i mainly want to concentrate on, 400w and its about 3ft tall, stems coming off it are around 30cm in length. i just repotted into a 35ltr pot, and io want to start giving it some kind of fertiliser other then the stuff i add to the ph adjusted water..

and ideas of some soil fertiliser stuff i should get.. i got some blood n bone.. if thats handy ?

ta

Allhail,

Read this thread in it's ENTIRETY, it tells you EVERYTHING you need about organic growing and growing in soil under lights:

http://cannabis.community.forums.ozstoners...showtopic=11205

Then buy yourself either Maxicrop, and/or Charlie-Carp, and possibly Manutec.... those are the best nutes for soil under lights and MJ that I have used so far.

Re: Blood and Bone - I prefer to use it as a soil amendment rather than a nute you feed your plants with regularly.

What happened? I thought you said soil sucked and killed your plants so you were changing to Hydro?

Sorry, I'm tired of idiots claiming soil under lights doesn't work, if you say "soil and lights just don't go together" that is what you are, "an idiot". If you say "I suck and can't grow successfully in soil under lights", you're honest.

i find any good quality hydroponic liquid nutrient will do for soil plants some of the nutrient on the market is designed for both soil and hydroponics but the stuff Eikel quoted is designed for soil and will be cheaper take ur pick and have fun growing if u cant grow a plant in soil forget hydroponics lol plenty of people here to help u out if u take there advice genuinely and put it to practice you'll have a green thumb in no time Edited by Gazza2001au