my bubbler

ok i can see that...... does that reservior do 4 of 'em or 2 or1, the plants in a net-pot with perlite and the water pumps into net pot, how often...the roots hang in aireted nute solution...whats that pipe joining the reservior to pot? :scratchin

well looks good....should work lol

hey fraz ... that res just does the one plant ..... the bottom hose is there to make the bubbler easy to drain & maintain water levels at optimum .... ie what you do to the res out of the grow room ... the levels should be perfect under the plant .

the big res on the right is where i pre - bubble my water and let it settle out , so this shoud service the 4 bubblers .

the top pot where the plant is it's all perlite , just a piece of shade cloth at the bottom of the pot to stop any shit passing into the lower water pot

feed times are 30 mins before lights on ..... for a half an hour .... then 30 mins just after lights out .... for 30 mins

ev :smoke

Edited by everest

nice ev,

yer ive done something on the lines of that. but i take the water from the reservoir then to the plans it drains down to the bottom of the pot then drain back into the reservoir.. i have it flowing high so it splashes into the tank so it promotes more bubbles plus the airater.. thats for ya help buddy..