a question of quality

hey guys

the general perception amongst my crew is that outdoor pot is lesser quality and harder to sell and that all the buyers want theze days is hydro hydro hydro.

what is the go growing say, skunk outdoors? will it still have the same potency and similar characteristics as skunk grown indoors, hydro and under lights? just after a generalized answer, assuming equal growing competencies.

also, can you plant clones brought up under lights to an outdoor medium without to much difficulty? and hydro clones to soil outdoors? etc

thanks brothers

Hydro to outdoors is generally fine. Hydro smoke is different and tastes alot more harsher generally, because its more potent.. there is less elements to deal with, and for some reason the hydro medium and nutes give the plants that hydro flavour. One would think you can do hydro outdoors and it would taste similar.

I dont mind smoking either type. Untill recently, I would have said my preferred type was bush, cos jeez i was getting some REALLY nice smelling, tasting & looking stuff. But the only bush i can find nowadays is quite crap tbh :(

afaik pot, whether it is grown indorrs or out, given the right condition, can be as potent either way. Thats only from my experience smoking though, not growing it.

Edit: I would think you could put a clone grown under a light outdoors, as long as it had rooted fine and was starting to grow again. I assume (i probably shouldnt :lollol that there would be a period of adjustment though.

Edited by nugget23