A Big Reason for Marijuana Prohibition

You're right superninja I have gone a bit crazy. But I don't think it's from the marijuana. It's just what happens after years of oppression for the relatively peaceful activity of smoking cannabis. It's what happens when you're backed into a corner, called names and have your freedom and rights taken away from you; have your house and your car confiscated, your career opportunities limited; your ability to get travel and work visas overseas, and so on. Cannabis users/suppliers have less rights than pedophiles. This is no joke.

I figure you're younger than I am. At thirty-one I've lived long enough and used enough pot to be clear that I prefer to live life with it than without, and that my anger has gotten to the point where I'm prepared to die fighting for my right to smoke it. This is preferable to me to living by the rule of prohibition (ugg, what an awful thought.) These prohibitionists need to be warned therefore, that their oppression breeds fanaticism, so I hope they're willing to take on the fight.

But I don't think small, like "suicide bomber" or something like that. That wouldn't even make a dint among the prohibitionist ranks. I'm thinking big, more along the lines of Adolf Hitler. That's why I mention the concentration camps.

So: let the war on drugs begin.

You figure wrong grasshopper. I am older than you and I have lived long enough to know that anger is futile.

But fair enough, I agree in principal. Dogs on trains are a fkn joke. How many "Mr Big" type dealers get around on a train? B). With their stash? lmao. Idiots. All that achieves is to upset and inconvenience a great many respectable and law abiding citizens for the net result of nicking a couple of teenagers with a foil.

But die fighting, suicide bombing, concentration camps, Adolph Hitler...? Do you realise that you sound every bit as intolerant as those whom you seek to depose?

Relax mate. We are getting fkd over but at the end of the day, you haven't seen oppression until you've been to Rwanda or some such place. Perspective, grass hopper. Whilst you're still able to acquire and enjoy it, all be it in relative privacy, just get bent with your mates, relax, and have a chuckle at all those hand wringing, bleeding heart, pinko, poofo, commie bastards who'd be horrified if they could see you now.

Peace

:peace:

Excellent Thread man .... :peace:

:toke:

I cannot possibly reply to all of the great comments already posted ...

:toke:

Respect ... Bundy Is Good - Its people that have the problems ... Rehab is an absolute joke ... try to help yourself ...

:)

I would prohibit peoples free will , If Ithought it profitable ... ( j.j. ofc.)

:)

FKThPGz!!! ... Budman ... Reasonable. ( Live Free Or Die )

:) :toke: