flowering already?

sausage

hi, confused first time grower here in sydney

i've got 3 plants growing on my balcony, they must be about 10 weeks old from seed. i just noticed that the tops of the plants look different, and was wondering if they've actually started flowering already, even though there's still more daylight than night. lower down the plants there are none of these growths, just very small 'hairs'/leaves at the intersections where branches leave the main stem

i'd appreciate it if you could check out the pic and tell me - are they flowering already??

post-6431-1137192546_thumb.jpeg

cheers

sausage

I dont know alot (im learning ::detective2::P, but from what i do know they may be pre-flowers (they usually appear at about 8-10 weeks), and the one on the right is most likely male. Someone correct me please if im wrong.

EDIT: are both pics form the same plant? Because the one on the left looks female.

Edited by nugget23

sausage ....  different plants - i agree that the one on the left looks female and the one on the right male. but i thought they wouldn't start flowering until they were getting at least 12 hours darkness

I agree with sausage (two different plants) and more mportantly do as Hanky

says and rip it out.

also

The other plant is just showing female preflowers, she's not in full flower mode yet.

Your in Sydney - me too. The resaon why your plants are showing signs of preflower could possibly be due to the wheather here in Sydney. The last few overcast days with a little rain has ricked my plants a little too. The sun has not shown itself fully for last 3-4 days. This could be just a 'blimp' and the sun will come out much later next week with a bit of luck. :scratchin

:whistling