Outdoor Grow Boosters/Flowering Nutes

Hi peeps,

I have searched for "boosters" in the outdoor Grow posts. It came up with 2 search results. :devilred:

I read one who used "Advanced Nutrients", checked out the web site & after considering $ & aviliability I am not a happy chappy.

So, If I could ask some people for some brand names of suitable for outdoors otherwise I will use my COGr- Flores.

I have been using 'dynamic Lifter Liquid Concentate' & a tea soppn of 'osmocote' (not nuch I know, but I am cautious and tbh don't have a clue. ever had a green thumb outdoors :rolleyes:

Thanks !

I've been using "Miracle Grow - All Purpose" and it's made a huge diiference to my crop and only cost about $9 from Bunnings.

I'm growing in a greenhouse but I use it on my vegies as well that I have in and outside the greenhouse and also on the 5 indoor MJ that I have, all the plants seem to love it :devilred:

Edited by Sir Crop Alot