I do believe that other plants show their sex visually, but beyond a doubt, this is a beautiful and definately seemingly alien plant.

Yes, I agree also that other plants show their sex too, I think that if non self pollinating plants were looked at a bit closed we would see where the pollen is produced in the male plant and the female would of course show fruits ect.

good info mate.thats so on the money.Because thats where it starts with money.Those rich people that have enough to hold power call the shots.Because they got rich controlling the media and the planets resourses ,as long as their making millions they don't care about natural resourses their to busy raping the planet and brainwashing the public.

Hemp is the ONLY plant where the males appear one way and the females appear very different, physically!

Indeed, that is the only quote in that long list that I totally disagree with....

Have a look at orchids sometime, you'll find both hermaphroditic (male and female on the same flower, most genus fall into this category) and unisexual flowers (male and female flowers separately produced, as in the genus Catasetum) are quite easily distinguished. The female part of the flower is called the ova, and is contained in the ovary of the flower, which eventually swells to become the seed capsule/pod. The male part is the anther, and this produces the male gametophyte we call pollen.

Here's a picture of Catasetum barbatum, showing first female flowers and then male. Most of the female flowers in the varied species of this genus are similar in appearance, wheras the male forms are quite unique species to species.

post-414-1136954749_thumb.jpg post-414-1136954580_thumb.jpg

The cannabis plant produces both unisexual and hermaphroditic plants according to genetic lines, although it's quite likely that the hermaphroditic form is the ancestral one. This is debateable though. Many other families of plants produce similar sexual organs, on separate plants.

I do however hate the idea that hemp, and cannabis in general, have been held back from the human race. So much could be done.... ;)

i dunno if this was in there cause i didn't read it ALL. but bud was made illegal by some political fat yank kunt who found out someone had murdered some-body while they were under the influence of cannabis.

hence the dumb comics and shit;

http://recollectionbooks.com/bleed/images/BB/reefer-madness.jpg

http://www.smokingaloud.com/graphics/madness_sm.gif

Edited by oniks