Growing along the ground

Hi Everyone at Oz Stoners,

This year I have 4 plants growing outside and one of them I have decided to grow along the ground (no where else to put it).

I have trained it, and it seems to be doing really well, but I had One question???

Not quite sure how to put it!!!

The main steam is along the ground and the new branches/growth is sticking up in the air, do I train these branches/growth to run along the ground aswell or just leave them?? This is probably a stupid question but I had to ask?

I have included a photo. Any help or advice would be much appreciated!!!

Cheers

Thatswhopost-4831-1134608792_thumb.jpg

Yeah, keep training the side branches along near the ground too, I would stop training them when they start to flower. I know you can also get the branches to throw out roots by partially burying part of them but I am not exactly sure on how it is done, maybe someone else here can help?

:)

To get roots to sprout from a branch you will have to bury it in the soil, first cut a small nick about half way throught the branch making sure there is enough uncut branch left to take up nutrients, after a week or so roots will start to emerge from the nick. After the roots have got a hold, you can cut the clone from the rest of the plant.

You can also wrap a semi cut branch with soil wrapped in silver foil and tied around the cut but you must keep an eye on it to keep the soil moist.

I've had more success striking clones with the silver foil method than I've had cutting them off completely and putting them in rockwool. :smoke