More help please??

nugget

I live in Orlando Fl, US.  I dont know if u have been here or not but there is some shitty bud out here my friend.  There is bud so dry dealers let 3.5 grams for 10 us dollars and stick it all in  15/15 baggy.  Its looks like mulch.

The good stuff is 15 US for .8 of a gram and 20 US for 1 gram.

We dont have any names for our bud either, well kinda. 

The garbage we call Regs(Short for Regular) which has more seeds than u can imagine.  I counted 20+ seeds in one bag once. 

The good stuff is can be called, Krip, Chronic, Hydro and also known as a "g", which refers to a gram.  And very rarely do u find a seed.  I got lucky the other day and found one.

Never heard of most of these strains, such as NL ect. . .

To tell u the truth i have probably havent smoked anything in FL compared to ur home grown stuff.  And thats the reason i want to grow.  To explore the differences and possibilities!

Thats probably the best explanation of how americans label their weed that ive read on the net :thumbsup

If I were to go out and buy some smoke, I would be paying AU$10.00 for about .8 of a gram. But mostly, people sell these shitty little 'deals' for AU$25.00, which has anywhere from 1gram to 2grams, depending on quality. Rip off artists, if you ask me :thumbdown

The stuff you call chronic, hydro etc would be pretty much the same quality smoke as we can purchase down here (for 25 bucks a deal). The REALLY good stuff would probably never see the light of day, the people who grow that I would say dont do it to sell, they do it because they have their own habit/medical condition to support. my 2c anyways..

cheers for the explanation!

Edited by nugget23

The REALLY good stuff would probably never see the light of day, the people who grow that I would say dont do it to sell, they do it because they have their own habit/medical condition to support. my 2c anyways..

thats truely sad hey, why not increase the overall quality of marijuana in australia and make all the buds top notch possible cannabis cup winners? doing that is the reason when i get a strain thats really potent and nice, i'll donate it to a seed/clone bank to try and get it out to the public....if doing that helps 1 person grow better pot, they'll be bound to share with a few people and the cycle continues untill the overall quality in australia has increased :smoke