my current grow

hey all

well, i currently got 11 plants, 3 strains, skunk 1, white skunk & marleys collie

I know im a bit late for this years outdoor season (i live in vic) so im going to quickly try grow the plants under a 400w for the next 35-40 days - starting tomorrow the 5th December. & then put them outdoors in a secluded area in big green bins. (dont tell me that its a bad idea about the bins, i know they stick out, but where there going it doesnt matter, lots of shrubs etc..) lol

now, does anyone know roughl;y how big a 25-30cm plant should get under the 400w in that ammount of time ?

off a plant say 5ft tall, how much bud would you roughly get ? 3-4oz ? :mellow:

also, im only using superthrive ATM at 1ml per liter of water.. when they go outside what fertiliser should i give them in the soil, just some dynamic lifter ? that stuffs slow release isnt it ?

how can you test the ppm for soil ? how do you know if your giving them enough or too much ? what are some signs of nute burn ?

Can you use hydro nute's on outdoor plants ? say if i give my plants some dynamic lifter, later on can i still give them a very weak ammount of P:K 13:14 stuff ?

Ill have some pics up as soon as i get a digi cam.:devilred:

ALSO.. if i just leave my plants under a 18/6 cycle, and then when i put them outdoors (just before feb) the light cycle should be short enough to make the plants flower, because thats the end of daylight savings & outdoor plants flower & that time anyway dont they ?

Anyway, im off

hope you guys can help :thumbsup

ta

now, does anyone know roughl;y how big a 25-30cm plant should get under the 400w in that ammount of time

Difficult to say as the growth rate would vary between strain.

off a plant say 5ft tall, how much bud would you roughly get ? 3-4oz ?

As above, yield would be strain dependqant and also on your grow skills.

also, im only using superthrive ATM at 1ml per liter of water.. when they go outside what fertiliser should i give them in the soil, just some dynamic lifter ? that stuffs slow release isnt it ?

I use a teaspoon of 'ozmocote' (slow release) & fish emulsion with a dash of liquid 'dynamic lifter'. :thumbsup

Can you use hydro nute's on outdoor plants ? say if i give my plants some dynamic lifter, later on can i still give them a very weak ammount of P:K 13:14 stuff ?

Yea, why not. :smoke

ALSO.. if i just leave my plants under a 18/6 cycle, and then when i put them outdoors (just before feb) the light cycle should be short enough to make the plants flower, because thats the end of daylight savings & outdoor plants flower & that time anyway dont they ?

Check the Dayliight times - I would not know where you are and the enviroment you have for your grow. :smoke

Goodluck with your grow allhailthebud :thumbsup

[quote name=allhailthebud' date='Dec 4 2005, 10:14 PM

Ill have some pics up as soon as i get a digi cam.;)

[/quote]

Hey allhail....We need the camera, man! ;)

Yeah they'll go to flower straight away....provided theyre not full on sativa lol

good luck with 'em lol

Edited by Frazzle

Excellent mate, hope you get the cam soon :thumbsup

I'd like to see those 3 strains going outdoors too.

Hey why don't you veg hard thro til feb on 24 hrs rather than 18?

Wouldn't worry too much with the lifter pellets. They'd be better for veg growth if you put in the ground to veg. As you're going into bins, why not stay with your normal indoor nute cycle?

Should get some great bud if you can shelter from the vic wind. Best of luck allhailthebud. :smoke

hey all,

sorry for not getting the cam yet, been flat chat with everything lately.

I just repotted the plants this morning, and i still got about 5 to repot.

This is my first grow, and you can clearly see the differences between the different strains, its pretty cool :thumbsup

Umm, Mullaway - only mother plants should be under 24 hour light shouldnt they ? i thought the 6 hour dark period was when the plant grew ?

Frazzle - sweet, i was hoping they werre going to switch to flower since its such a dramatic light change..

nitram - do you use any soil fertilizers ? like manure or anything ? because how do you check how much nutes your giving them ?

ill have a search around ebay now for a digi cam, and post pics asap.

Oh, and i forgot to mention, this is a stealth grow, my parents dont know about it. I am 18, so i dont think they could really stop me, well i guess they could, but its out in the shed where they never are, i am constantly out there building my go kart & riding all my pocket bikes around :smoke

Anyone got any info on any of my 3 strains, Marleys Collie, White Skunk, Skunk #1 ?

thanks