Flowering while still in veg??

nugget

Hey guys, I'm 26 days into my first EVER grow. I have four plants under a 400w HPS, I decided to use bagseed for my first grow, but you know when you get an ounce, and maybe get one or two seeds from the bag?? that kinda bagseed ( i know, bagseed is bagseed right :) ). Anyways, like i said, 26 days. I have (yesterday) used my last little bit of fertilizer (ESU Greenleaves) and really don't have any way to get more until next week :) The plants are about 8 inches tall, and are looking quite healthy overall. Oh and i have the light set at 18/6.

My problem is that one of the plants seems to be starting to flower. Is this possible, or are they just what i've seen called 'preflowers'. They are definitely female flowers, with the little hair sticking out of the pod, but this is just really weird to me 'cos i thought i had to turn the light back to start the flowering??

Sorry, i would post some pics but i cant get in the room atm (kids :) ) Ill try to get some up asap though.

Any help or comments would be great thanks!!

EDIT: I'm using perlite as a medium and they are in 10 inch pots, they were watered with 5ml of nutrients to 1L of water once a day and loved it. This change seems to have come only since i ran out of nutrients.

EDIT #2: Seeing as i have run out of nutrients, would it be better for me to start flowering now and purchase the flowering nutes next week, or just keep in veg'ing and turn them back next week when i get the nutrients? They are approcahing 1/3 of the size of my cabinet (which i've read is a good time to turn the light back).

Edited by nugget23

::):  get some nutes ya tight git ... hydrobotanics is real cheap nug  :smoke

all plants will eventually flower , strain dependant on the speed of change  , stressin em with no nutes won't help tho and may throw ya plants hermi so be careful  :)

thanks for the quick reply!! :)

I was pretty sure that all plants will flower eventually, but they are only 26 days old, and havent been stressed or anything up until maybe yesterday (by finishing the bottle of nutrients). I have managed to get hold of some nutrients, but they wont be here untill two days away :)

I still dont understand why the plants would be showing these 'flowers' so early and without turning the light back.