curling leafs

ok im about to leave state so i dont have long to type im doing a soil grow its under 2 compact floros about 5 weeks old leafs are curling no nuits right now to worry about but that might be the problem they are all curling under aobur 3 days after they come out of the dirt part of the problem might be there pot which is a very old fire extinguisher made of copper gotta run any help would be appreashiated but i wont be able to check up on this for a while later and have fun with your bud where im going is dry :thumbdown

it cant get out of the pot the hole is smaller then the rest of it think a bottle basically that i put a few hoes in with a sword only way to get it out is to kill it i knew it would fuck witht he plant i just didnt know how much and i really dont want to kill it its me and my well as of about 2 hours ago ex-gf of 3-4 years and it has sentamental value i found it in her backyard and we kinda nursed it back to health after up rooting it i plan on taking it with me abd its rather easy to transport in its current container any thing i can do to eliminate the copper basically something o counteract it

ok i can get it out but i would have to destroy the fire extinguisher ive got some pots in my closet about 3 feet from it its not really big eneough to take clones from yet supposed to cut after the 3rd node or so i was lead to belive my problem is that its growing to be a bush i dont plan on smoking any of this plant not good eneough to do that but i want to turn it into hash ill take some clones in a couple of days hopefully i will have a 600 watt hps on it soon but if not ill just go back to designing my 4 400 watt mh's ill keep everyone updated but everytime i start to grow something come up and i have to kill the grow only had one go all the way through and it got ripped the day b4 i harvested out door grow someone was watching it i think letting me do all the work and stealing the buds of my labor