Author :: Pure

Category :: Sweets & Beverages

Ingredients ::

• Fudge Ingredients
  • 400g ( just under 1 2/3 cups ) White Sugar
  • 125ml Cream
  • 130 grams Cannabutter
  • 175 grams Cooking Chocolate
  • 8 teaspoons of Golden Syrup (sometimes known as maple syrup )

Topping
  • 200 Grams of Chocolate
  • 30 grams of unsalted butter (can use cannabutter if you want more in there)

Description ::

Canna Fudge lol

First grease up a shallow tin of container ( I used a large casarole dish for mine cause half my stuff is still packed away :devilred: )

Pop the sugar, cannabutter, chocolate ,cream and golden syrup all into a Sauce pan ( preferably one with a thick base ) and warm it all over a medium-low heat untill the sugar disolves and the chocolate and butter melt

Bring the mixture to a boil using a thermometer if you have one, if you do have one you want it to go to 116 C however if you don't just back off the heat at the first sign of small bubbles

be sure to stir the mix quite frequently to prevent any from sticking to the bottom once it reaches the desired temp remove it from the heat and allow it to stand for 10 mins

with a Wodden spoon beat the mixture untill it becomes thick and creamy but do not overbeat the mixture

at this stage you can be creative and add nuts if you like them and just stir them in however I prefer just normal fudge once you have added what you want just leave the fudge to set ( if your in a rush use the freezer and it will take about an hour to set enough for the topping )

Now for the topping we want to use a slightly different cooking method because it is basicly just chocolate that we are cooking , so take two pots that will stack ontop of eachother ( without the top one falling inside) and fill the bottom one with some water

place the bottom pot onto the stove on a medium heat and allow it to simmer whilst waiting for this break up your chocolate and butter and place them into the top cooking pot

once water is simmering put the top pot into place at an angle so that steam can escape the simmering pot be sure to stir the content of the top pot regularly or else it will stick

once it has completely melted and mixed up you should have in front of you what looks similar to a home made cake icing

simply take to contents of the pot and pour it ontop of the fudge ( that should be set before you make your icing )

Pop it into the fridge over night and thats it you have just made homemade fudge with a canna kick lol

slice it all up into 25-30 squares and judge your doseage according to the strenght of your butter , one- two of these should knock your socks off using the stronger cannabutter recipie I submitted

View Recipe