Stoner's Age

how old are you?  

171 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

I like that there are so many older members on this fourm, I tend to find the internet is generally fully of young dropkicks.

OzStoners has the most mature forum i have ever been on because of those older types, it makes us youngins grow up faster + show lots of respect because its that older group of people that are teaching us how to grow :thumbsup

i was thinking about writing that everyone seems to think im alot older than what i really am for some reason, usually people guess between 30 and 40 and get a total shock when the find out im only 20, i was just too stoned to be bothered at the time  ;)

Ya, I thought you were older too. My boyfriend is 20 but comes across alot older too until you see him coz some say he looks like 16, but I look 20 so it all evens out.

You gots a mature attitude and way of lookin at things ;)

I like that there are so many older members on this fourm, I tend to find the internet is generally fully of young dropkicks.

I've never been in a forum full of such awesome ppl, when I first came here I was like "where's all the flaming and ppl calling each other names?" was so so nice to be somewhere where you don't have to put up with that immature shit, drives me insane :peace:

Edited by Nikki

Yeah, if you breeze over TPs posts, I can't recal reading a thread with personal insults or general bitchyness involved!

i think you mean you cant recall one of his threads without him throwing around some personal insults or general bitchyness ;)

if you dont like flamers like that there is an easy solution, when you see a post you dont like, click on the name of the person who sent it to bring up their profile and in the middle of the profile there is an ignore user button, press it and no more flamers :peace: