Some kinda problem

can anyone identify this problem?

it looks like its just on te top leaves ... seen it getting worse for a few days

could be too much water .. too little nutes .. too little light (just replace dthe 3 growbrites with a SonT 400HPS)

this kinda thing has never happened in the aero.. so it must be a variable specific to medium - the plants are sitting in a clayblaa/perlite/vermiculite mix and get hand watered and nuted ? thats all i can think of as background

any ideas appreciated :peace:

post-6261-1131204396_thumb.jpg

i saw this post originally in your grow diary and replied to it in there, but in short what i said was i think your feeding your plants too much OR the pH is out of range, click the link in my signature for sick plants and see for yourself :peace:

also said you should probably wait for a grow guru to come around and offer some expert advice as i dont know airponics at all and am not all that knowledgable :peace: