COLLOIDAL SILVER

I've been making my own colloidal silver for about 12 months now, and I have even soaked and sprouted seeds using colloidal silver.

It has no effect on the sex of the sprouting seeds.

Hydroshield is a combination of silver ions (basically a course form of colloidal silver) combined with 6% H2O2. The H2O2 also has the effect of breaking down the silver particles into a much smaller size, allowing the particles to have a better affect on any killing any bacteria that it comes across.

I simply add colloidal silver to my nutrient solution as well as H2O2.

I make different strengths depending on the use. Using a higher amperage when you make it alters the particle size, so you use a lower amperage for humans, pets and fish and higher for plant use.

If you have RO water that's the best, but otherwise distilled. It costs about 1c per litre using RO water instead of $20-$30 in the shop for 500ml.

If you want the plans they're easy to find on the net, mine uses 4 X 9volt batteries,

and a 40ma resistor.

If you do the research it has lots of uses......but seeing is believing!.........

Good luck....it's good shit!