greenhouse

Hey staunch_1 i dont know were online were u can but a green house, but it is as easy as hell to build one and prob work out cheaper in the end.

Just work out how big u want it and then go and buy the timber and knock ya self up a frame then cover it in shade cloth, you can get shade cloth from crazy clarks for about $5 a meter...

HI yah where am i . I have a few greenhouses. you can build them very easily i put in a picture of mine to give you idea there is one thing i don't think you have looked at for your greenhouse and that is what did you want to grow in it as there are 4 to 5 different shade cloths out there , that you will need to know about. One is most greenhouse you buy will have 70% shade cloth on them which mean not enough light if you thinking of growing pot of any type in it. You will need to make sure you have shadecloth 30% only as its the lightest you can get and works the best for outdoor growing. Its also see though once it up tight so you'll have to be careful where you put the greenhouse. I fixed that problem with putting plastic up the insides of the greenhouse which has turned into a hothouse as well and can tell you that pot loves it big time my plants are now over 8foot tall and tied down so they off the roof.

If you have any questions just email me or send a message to me i'll get back to you with some answers if you want them. I also have a greenhouse that has nothing but indoor houseplants in it so i do have a very good idea on how to set them up and how to make them work the best.

ok the pictures i have added are the dark green one is a greenhouse with house plants and the other light green one is the hothouse/greenhouse with plastic up the insides on it hope this is of some help to you

post-5660-1132113075_thumb.jpg

post-5660-1132113100_thumb.jpg

Found this PDF file on the et, mite help if you go the self-built route..

greenhouse_construction.pdf

You need Adobe Acrobat to read it. Download from here if u dont have it:

Version 5.0.5, 9.9MB

http://ardownload.adobe.com/pub/adobe/acro....x/rp505enu.exe

Version 6.0.1, 15.9MB

http://ardownload.adobe.com/pub/adobe/read...LM_enu_full.exe

Version 7.0.5, 20MB

http://ardownload.adobe.com/pub/adobe/read...LM_enu_full.exe

Edited by jussyjus