Nutes for mother plants

LOTS of choice out there :devilred:

Mothers don't need to be fed regularly, once a fortnight is all I give mine - they look a bit pale due to it, but clones root from my Mum's VERY fast.

Anyway nutes.... you could try:

Phostrogen - Chemical Powdered nute.

MaxiCrop - Organic Seaweed liquid-nute.

Osmocote - Chemical RO "pelletized" nutrient.

Thrive - liquid or powdered form chemical nutrient.

Any of the above will work, my favorite is MaxiCrop, followed by Phostrogen.

Also forgot....

If smell/pests aren't an issue (you can keep them under control), you could also try the Dynamic-Lifter Organic Slow-release pellets. Problem is they stink up and sit ontop of the medium as they decompose.... would probably attract insects also due to the smell and organic matter for them to eat.

Typically only growers who have actually used a product will reccommend said product.

That said - I've never used Miracle Grow, but have read of many others who do with good results.

With regards to Fraz's comment:

It's ok mate, you can ask for second opinions, however the polite way to have asked in this thread is something like :-

"I see Mullaway reccommends Miracle Gro, anyone else tried this? I've got some but would like more feedback if possible. :devilred:"

We get a bit touchy here sometimes if it seems people are being lazy and not reading the stuff we put on the site to help everyone out. We're really a nice bunch though :devilred: