Photos of the girl...

hope u all enjoy as much as I will in 6 weeks

B)

probably not as much as you come harvet time .. but I for one will be enjoying seeing the development.. keep the pix xoming :thumbsup

black domina cross Hindu kush

sounds interesting .. .how long total growing / flowering time? WHen you say you came up with it ... did you breed da seed yourself? - cool mate .. should be a classic looking plant lol

sounds interesting .. .how long total growing / flowering time? WHen you say you came up with it ... did you breed da seed yourself? - cool mate .. should be a classic looking plant

Flowering time should be around the 40-50 days, but the growth is amazing, so bloody fast. she seems to be on the shorter side , so I guess the yeild will be down. But hay it should be a real interesting time come harvest??? :devilred:

:thumbsup yeah! It was something that we breed, do know how it will turn out, this this the first run, of the seed.....looks good so far.

post-6025-1130886739_thumb.jpg