Jesus, I wonder if it's a sativa diva or if it's reached for the stars..

Where was this taken?? what a strange place to place a plantie..

But then again.. Back in my mid teens i painted trains in Melbourne. In those days graphers hit the Met train yards in the middle of the night, often getting caught.. Me and my mates often hit trains in what is now called lay ups.. When the trains sits outside a station waiting to off load people... We hit them in the middle of the day... It was fucken wild.. Hopped up on the skunk... Those were the days...

When and where no one expected it..... Much like this large lady...

The point is I'm quite drunk and should get to bed..

Nice pic....'

Xpat....

not the best pic , but look at the size of this babe , they always like to plant them at the side of a toilet .... strange hey .... on a trek ....

nepalese sativa post-526-1130339411_thumb.jpg

B)

reckon I can guess why the plant them next to toilets Ev :B):

much good fertalizer leeching into the ground via the 'thunderbox' ... no bloody wonder its such a biggie (probably only 3 months ol :lol: )