Triple-Choc Canna Cookies

Guest Eikel

Ok, so I promised a friend of mine some cookies awhile ago, I've FINALLY gotten around to making them after the latest guilt-trip in chat ::scratchin::

Used a packet mix, very easy stuff.

Break to eggs and some melted butter (butter not too hot, or it'll cook the eggs), and mix in a large bowl. Add dry powder from cookie-mix box, mix with wooden spoon and knead into a dough.

Place on greased baking-tray, put in pre-heated oven at 140c, and allow to cook for 30 minutes.

Pics...

post-4190-1130314723_thumb.jpg

Haha, funny that Chev, actually this packet has been in my cupboard for quite awhile now. They were on special a few months back and I bought about 4 packets hehe, this was the last one in a long line of hashcookies :rolleyes:

Infact, these cookies and same batch of cannabutter were the cause of my friends message in this old thread: http://cannabis.community.forums.ozstoners...showtopic=10597

But yeah, I highly reccommend the mix, easy to use and makes nice cookies that mask any weed flavour in the butter quite nicely.

:scratchin: