clones

does anyone else no where to get clones i am growing outdoors and the season is going to be finished soon.PLEASE HELP

hate to say this but with only like 11 posts, you have buckleys of someone sending you a cutting :thumbdown its just that you are not well known enough on the boards for people to trust yet + trading of clones on these boards is illegal anyways...

my advice to you is to buy some seeds...sure seeds are not what you are after, but you'll have better luck in getting those through customs than you would a cutting from someone on here :thumbdown on a positive note, planet skunk have a huge range of nirvana seeds which are extremely cheap and you'll be bound to find a decent mother from every pack of seeds you buy....if you were to spend around $100, you could get like 3 packs of seeds, all different varities and end up growing some fruit that makes us all drool and get jealous :thumbsup

i wish you the best of luck with your growing, but if you wanna start growing, your best option at the moment is to buy some seeds :smoke