:peace: Hi all been awhile since I been here too busy with summer crop :thumbsup

10 N.L. in 10" pots

what I need to know is if I can stick them in 1000w hps right away or will that do damage. Im just trying to get the largest quanity. I will top at 5 weeks and 12-12 them

room 4'x8'

GH nutes 3 part

ph 6.3-6.8

RH. 50-55

Lights

1000w HPS hortilux

400w MH

CFL 16,800 lumins

8' 2 tube 100w each =15600 lumins

:scratchin  hey mate , make sure ya lihgt is plenty far away , you gonna flower in 10 inch pots ? small pots meansmall buds my friend , i'd say limit plant numbers and increase pot size ...... nice to see you here again

Thanks for the info, how about if I go to 3.25 gal pots would that give big buds, or go to 5 gal. pots.. :peace:

Go for the largest pots that your GR can take, the better the root system the better the yield.

GH nutes 3 part
Good nutrients if you are in the US but in Oz there are far better brands of mj specific nutrients available, GH are also low on Mg so you may need to add some epsom salts to the reservoir as well.

ph 6.3-6.8
Are you growing in soil?

:peace: