Title :: THC Vodka

Author :: nicole4501

Category :: Sweets & Beverages

Ingredients ::

• Decent amount of stems
  • Bottle of alcohol (i've tried vodka and rum both with the same result, depends on your preference I guess.)

Description ::

Great way to recycle stems and get a good buzz.

I've done this myself several times and have had great results. Me and my buddies smoke a lot of herb so there's always plenty of stems lying around. I started saving them just to see how much we could save and eventually we had a real large amount so I decided, why let all that precious THC go to waste?? So I got a bottle of Absolute Vodka, took a little bit out of the bottle (so the stems would have room) and popped them in. Left it to sit and soak for a month in the fridge. It turned a nice green/yellow shade. After the month was up I drained the stems out and ta-da, had a nice bottle of THC vodka. It tastes pretty bad, I'm not gonna lie. But it gives you such a good buzz as well as making you tipsy.

The next time we made some we decided to use the vodka for jello shots to help cover the taste. And did it ever! That's definitely the way I recommend using it.

We tried it with a bottle of rum once too with the same results. Just remember to let it soak for approx. a month if you decide to try it. It's a great way to recycle stems and utilize all the THC that's trapped in there that you dont get to smoke. Also good for people on a budget that can't afford to chuck a whole bunch of nuggs in a bottle. Produces the same results with out wasting all that weed.

View Recipe