Any advice on my options?

Hey chaps and chappettes

Well, I didn't really know what I was doing when I started my grow. I planted three seeds, one died and the other two are just pushing their 9th set of leaves out. My prob is that I thought if I got a female, great -otherwise, bad luck. Now, I have got right into it and both my plants seem to be males and I am damn sad cos growing is such fun.

THey are outside in pots and I was going to transplant into the ground. They are not quite two months old from sprouts. They have preflowers at some of the nodes and I think they are balls on sticks. THey look like eggs to me but the sticks are only like 1 mm long sort of thing. They are tiny. Both plants have the same sort of preflower and one has sort of cracked open a bit -but there aren't any hairs/pistil things that I can see. I read somewhere that males have alternating nodes when they branch? Is that when they are older cos my branches are all opposing. I wish I had a pic but I don't and my computer has somehting wrong so it doesn't display graphics very well so I can't look at other photos to compare.

I am fairly isolated and don't think anyone would be growing within 10ks of me. I do not smoke, I just cook with it. I have five seeds I could germ and see if any were female but that would take another month and a half. I don't use all that often either so I was just wonderign whether I should just go with the males and make the whole lot into cannabutter etc when they are as big as they are gonna get, which i was gonna do with females anyway. Or, do ya think I would have time and should try and get a female? I wish I could get a clone or something but I don't know anyone I could get one off. wish I had friends who grew!!

So, is there any chance I may actually be looking at females and not know it? I WISH. Do I just go with the flow. I love my plants. SO sad, would there be much difference eating a male as opposed to a female?

Any advice would be really appreciated guys. Thanks

Male flowers normally appear in little groups whereas the female pre-flowers appear one each side of the internode, females have alternating internodes.

If you are in the South Hem I would also start the other five seeds and hope for 2 or 3 females from them, if you are in the North Hem then you need to look indoors to continue growing now.

:blink: