indoors to outdoors

Heey

Im growing some lil plants to about 30-40cm tall before putting them outdoors this season.

I heard the plants will start to flower once outdoors, thn will go back to veg throughout the summer.

Now, if I am correct soo far, someone give me the thumbs up.. now my questions are..

What month (or close to) do plants start tto flower outdoors ?

I heard something aboutt plants re-vegging, how do I stop this happening ?

What is thee light cycle outdoors while veg is happening ? – or what light cycle should I have while im growing theem indoors “?

Whats the light cycle during flower ?

Thanks everyone :P

Please correct me if im wrong, im not a botanist :P, but

I figured that outdoors it isnt really about the light schedule as much, as it is with the shortening of the days.

eg- the daylight slowly getting lower and lower trigger it. plus the sun is setting differently and giving off a different colours light at different times

Indoors you go 12/12 as they are forced flowered at those times.

Likely if you start indoors and then put them outdoors at springtime, then they will flower and start to reveg. Ive had plants do that.

Ive also had plants that went mega hermi doing that and I ended up with seeded bud.

When i grew outdoors it was always started indoors under a fluro, then put outside in the pot, then after a while put the plant in the ground. once again this stresses them though.

:P

What month (or close to) do plants start tto flower outdoors ?

If from indoor to outdoor, then any. If outdoor, then around the start of Feb.

I heard something aboutt plants re-vegging, how do I stop this happening ?

By planting them out before the end of the first week of October, in the southern states of Australia. Depending on strain, you may get them finishing enough before they start to "finger" at the tops of the buds with vegetative growth later into October.

What is thee light cycle outdoors while veg is happening ? – or what light cycle should I have while im growing theem indoors “?

Unsure what you are asking here

Whats the light cycle during flower ?

ditto

had a pretty good run with a plant i sprouted outdoors in winter, transplanted inside at the end of winter...kept it vegging for about 2 and a half months under a 140w compact fluro, then moved it back outdoors at the end of august with fairly good results...but keep in mind spring where i am is like summer on the coast.

hmm ok..

soo.. umm, if i put them outdoors say november 20th, they will eaither..

a, start to flower ?

b, flower then re-veg and flower later on (around feb)

c, hermi - which is bud with like 30seeds per half gram ?

to maximise my chances of them just vegging on through the summer when put outdoors, wat light cycle should i use ?

should i start them under my light on the same light cycle as outdoors, or even a little more, and reduce it slightly towards when they go outdoors, so they may continue to veg and flower when the light reduces even more ?

let ,me see if i get this, dayight savings starts, goes throughout summer while plants veg, then as it drops off the plants start to flower ?

put it this way, i dont want bud with 400,000 seeds. :thumbdown

im growing

Marleys collie

white skunk

skunk 1

cheers :thumbsup

Edited by allhailthebud

Important Information

By using the community in any way you agree to our Terms of Use and We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.