Time to do some Canna cooking but I need your help

The preperation went extremely well. I started by having a joint, then started making the oil. Everything went smoothly until about 40 mins in, after pouring the oil through the tea towel into a measuring jug. As it was HOT OIL and a PLASTIC measuring jug, another container was found quickly and I still need to buy a replacement measuring jug (and geez was it fun explaining how we melted the measuring jug). :P :P

I mixed up the Betty Crocker muffin mix, but instead of using a cup of water, and 3 tablespoons of oil as the packet states, I decided to be a total stoner and do a cup of oil and 3 tablespoons of water.

The mixture only did 8 BIG muffins, instead of the 12 the recipe stated.

Then we decided to crack a few bottles and have another spliff, resulting in the muffins being in the oven about 7-10 mins too long.

When they were out and cooled, we sampled them, and concluded they were halfway between a cookie and a muffin, and a bit crumbly, but totally edible and actually quite tasty.

The effect of them took 45-1hr to kick in, and it was a nice long body stone, absolutely perfect for relaxing around the house on the weekend. I ended up eating about 5 of them and being stoned fairly continuously for about 3 days.

I still have a cup of the oil left to be used in something this weekend - any other suggestions Stoners?

post-5216-1129081258_thumb.jpg

I think my way is easier... I use margerine or butter and after the long slow simmer, I wash the green in a little water. the resin dissolves in anything greasy so, after straining and rinsing ( I prefer a tea strainer,don't want that paper getting my stuff) I pop it in the fridge, in a jar, and the butter gets solid and floats. Toss the water, and you have the butter! A little green in the butter won't hurt.

Next time let it cool before you try to strain it...

Edited by Granny