Light Rails?

im not using mine this grow and as everone says, they are silent..

I can move both 400w at a time with mine.

I only move the lights around 600mm.

And i dont have a time delay.. :thumbdown

I am sure u get some improvement in yield, as with the light moving it is hitting the plant from all differnt angles. Therefore giving better light penertration.

Good luck with your new grow.. lol

The delay is there to ensure that the ends of the canopy get the same amount of light as the centre, otherwise they will only get one pass, wheras the centre gets two...

But yeah, silent as heck, and makes one lamp illuminate more garden. Whether they actively would increase yeild compared to the use of a second lamp is debatable, but I can imagine there would be some increase over a single lamp, due to the larger potential garden size.

The light mover is the next thing i want to invest in but dont know were to get one and not sure what thay are worth, can some one steer me in the rite direction pls, + dose any one have a 2nd hand one that want to sell or know were i could get a 2nd hand one if possable...

just about any hydro shop in sydney sell second hand goods but mainly bigger shops will have what u need... i picked up a second hand light mover like new for $200 about 7-8 years ago when they were selling for $330 without time delay or $360 with time delay u might want to buy a couple of bolts to go in the ends of the rail to reverse the motor i found the little L shape tabs were weak and could possable move i had the jupiter model Edited by Gazza2001au