New Movies

I recently saw Charlie and the Chocolate Factory. Didnt care for it actually, which is surprising since I have liked all of Burton's other films. I think this would be a good film to watch though while totally baked and willl have to rent it.

There is a new film coming out called Mirror Mask that a freind of mine worked on and it looks totally trippy. I look forward to seeing it.

Seen a preview for a new sci-fi film called Serinity that looks good, anyone here more about it ?

Chronicals of Narnia is definetly on my list. I have the orignal BBC version on VHS which is really deep and trippy to watch, this should be just as good.

I loved Firefly, the TV show that Serenity is based on (the ship in Firefly was a Firefly class called Serenity), same actors are used so it should realy be good.

I heard that Joss Whedon based the idea on the first bit of Alien Resurection where the crew was interacting with the newcomers to the ship and everyones characters were being built and wanted to focus on that. Think that, with a bunch of rootin' tootin', space faring, cowboy smuglers who occasionaly break into japanese and you are getting the picture.

You'll love Jayne, funny guy and don't let River fool you, watch her.

serenitymovie.com <----- check it out.

Serenity is good but go watch the show first, it's a nice finale to one of the best sci-fi shows in a long while. Just watched Batman Begins, bit of an oldie but I found it surprisingly good. Sin City of course, long but if you're into it you won't notice the time.