Autoflowering?

Gush

if they are staying small ..... let em grow till you have replacement plants :scratchin ...... me i grow with the plants maturity in mind , don't even matter if the buds are real poxy ....... just soldier on till you get one that kicks , all the rest can be culled at the very last moment to ensure some kind of stone .

keep us posted gush

What are your lighting on and off hours and what strain are the plants? If they are not already receiving 24 hour light try switching them to that and see if it pulls them back long enough to grow a bit more. They may also be starting to feel a bit cramped in those pots, time to get some larger ones for them.

:D

Lighting times are 18/6......I've got 3 other strains in the same cabinet, none of them have showed signs of flowering...

They are BC hashplant 50/50 cross, tight buds, hash aroma.......doesnt mention autoflowering :D .......although they do have a few auto flower strains :scratchin

Thanks Tom but I think I'll let the girl flower and use it as a science experiment :thumbsup