Urgent sexing help please

If anyone can give me an opinion on this I'd appreciate - I'm pretty sure that 2 of my 3 WW are boys ... the last WW has two hairs growing where these have what I reckon can only be pods developing :angry: not sure if the pix are good enuf - I'll go try some more while I leave the post for awhile.

Thanks

MM

post-6261-1127919429_thumb.jpg

post-6261-1127919470_thumb.jpg

post-6261-1127920103_thumb.jpg

post-6261-1127920151_thumb.jpg

Edited by Mushaman

yeh thanks Tom.. I've got a new camera and I just took some shots ... gotta work out how the new technology works tho' ... but thanks for the prelim opinion ... there is a difference between the 2 WW and the 3rd ... its got 2 hairs where the other 2 have in some places lots of little lumps growing ... looks bad for them I reckon .. I'll try and suus the new pix

MM

ok .. heres a better picture .. I think .. its a boy ... I feelz it :stupid:

That's a male alright. :P

89552[/snapback]

yep ... and there's two of em .. so ... for the chopper b4 bed tonight .. and their babies :stupid:

that'll make room for the clonez I have veggin from WW #2 (the one I think is different)

thanks Tom .. I'm off to do murder :thumbdown

is it ok to chop the plant and the roots below the basket ... but leave the embedded roots jioned with every other root in the bootom .. will it rot?

is it ok to chop the plant and the roots below the basket ... but leave the embedded roots jioned with every other root in the bootom .. will it rot?
Never had a problem with that myself, I chop them a few cm above the media and just keep an eye on the "stump" to make sure it creates no problems like mould.

:stupid:

Important Information

By using the community in any way you agree to our Terms of Use and We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.