The flavour of your smoke

Was wondering how important the flavour and aroma of your smoke is to you ?

Would you sacrifice the smell and the taste of your bud for a higher THC content+ smoother less harsh smoking experience? As in the Water curing method.

Personally I love the exotic, complex beautiful tastes and smells - the variety of strains is one of the excellent things about smoking bud .. always a new strain to look forward to or an old favorite to revisit. I find that my sense of taste and smell is one of the strongest memory joggers .... a familiar smell/taste can take you back a lifetime to a moment ....

:smoke

MM

i would have to say that potency is more impotrant to most people that smoke pot because most people just smoke to get high but me i love the taste the way it looks and the way it smells which water curing would fuck all to hell but then again it would be ideal for travling toss that in a vacume bag and throw it in a air tight container and your set

I reckon taste and potency go hand in hand. I wont smoke weed that has a shit taste whether caused from the genetics or outside influences (such as dumb fuck meat heads not flushing their commercial weed :thumbdown ).....sorry but there is nothing worse than scoring some koota bud, and discovering its fouled with chemical residues... :peace: