What the hell is eating my girls????

:rolleyes:

How do I protect my girls? I am growing outside and I have alreay lost 3 of my girls to some native munching bastard.......????????? :scratchin

Need an idea that is not to sightly.

:scratchin

This is no bug or grub, it is a native fluffy bastard......eats them off just above the ground and leaves them to die....very pissed off moment

Edited by shamuss01

have a look at big w first (as its cheapest there) for a productt made by Yates called Maverik....that bug killer is the shit and will kill off almost anything with just a few applications and they stay away for a very long time thats if they even come back at all :thumbsup

also if you invest in some snail pellets it will stop the majority of the slugs and snails from getting to the plant from the ground and as a bonus with most of the snail pellet brands i have seen, when they break down, they break down into usuable nutrients for plants so its a win/win for the plants :thumbsup

keep in mind prevention is better than a cure so clear the surrounding area of vegetation around the plants and try and keep the area as bug free as you can from around the plants and it will dramatically reduce infestations :peace: