Cuttings to determine sex ?

Frazz

its done so that instead of turning an entire plant into the flowering stage which can lead to males pollenating the grow area, you merely flower smaller plants in an enclosed area and can rip out the males before they get a chance to release any pollen....

but keep in mind that if you are going to do that, you must keep them all clearly marked otherwise you'll without a doubt forget which plant is which and will have wasted your time....seriously, dont even assume that by keeping them in the same pattern as the parents that you'll be able to get away without the labels, us stoners have bad memories and i have seen many people fuck up simply for not using labels  :peace:

Yeah thanks for explaining that WDC, Your not wrong about my memory, i even put out a note to remind myself to take the cuttings ::(:

I put in some bagseed whilst waiting for my purchased seeds and now i dont want to throw em out, besides they might give me an early smoke ;)