Start to the Season

Gush

Those bushman plants look really nice Gush.... well trained 

hope they smoke nice

so much for the seedbank strains 

Thx Frazz, they smell a lot like C99 with a strong pineapple aroma.

I've still got some strains from the same bank in my fridge....including there prized CC winner, but after the bullshit autoflowerers am not in the mood to try them B)

I've had all sorts of issues with seedbank strains over the last few seasons. What have you guys found to grow well outdoors?

Im just going to stick with the big breeders now. There is a lot of dodgy stuff going on as its a "Grey market" and they can get away with it.

Better yet if you can find a good local grower/breeder they will have something that has evolved for your local enviroment. :D

That's a beautiful LST bush plant. :thumbsup

I've been reading up on breeding and apparently your first run of seeds should give the genes of both parents frequently however the seeds from them (2nd generation) can perform very inconsistently with all sorts of variations (an unstable strain)

It takes several generations of breeding to establish stable genetics.

For this reason I'd say only established seed breeders are worth the risk of dealing with as it takes so long to prove/improve a seeds/strains performance.

If you get a plant you love it's always worth cloning it and finding some pollen. I pollinate one bud and get 100 plus seeds and the seeds really do perform like both parents in the first generation. Seeds will last at least seven years some report a lot longer with good storage. This one pollinated bud should then give you enough seed to plant first generation crosses for yourself (reasonably predictable plants) for at least 7 years.

Some bush is the best weed around. Loong stones, clear highs ahhh B)

I crossed Superskunk on my favourite bush Dum Dum and the 1st generation results are mindblowing. Big skunk rush followed by surges and hyperactive thinking as the stone clears. 5 hour high.

I love outdoor growing but I'm in a city now.