'Drugs war' is in fact ethnical cleansing

Most people do not realize that the prohibition of Cannabis comes forth from the ethnic cleansing that started with the inquisition.

The reason for this is that Cannabis was (and still is) a religious sacrament for most (ancient) cultures who were Shamanistic by nature and did not want to confirm to Christianity and according to the Bible those cultures had to be wiped out and their altars and scriptures had to be burned.

During the Inquisition cannabis was declared Illegal by pope Innocenty (I believe number IV) and anyone who practised the 'old ways' was murdered. For centuries the western European world was ruled by (Christian) Rome and during those times history has been re-written and most of the referrers to those Shamanic cultures usually contain a hint of "barbarism" as if those cultures had no moral values. This has been done on purpose.

This resulted in stereotype ideas in the common man's mind about 'other' religions and 'drugs'.

This, in fact, was Ethnic/cultural Genocide, a Universal crime against Humanity of the highest order.

At the end of the Inquisition and the 'dark ages' a few separate countries had formed in Europe (the Netherlands being one of them) and the powers of Papal Rome shattered but the Christian doctrines and laws had already rooted very deep into the culture of the areas that had been under Papal law for a few centuries and most of the laws against "the other religions" have been camouflaged as if those laws actually target something else.

The problem with the drug war is that if the real reason; Cultural genocide, would be made public and used as official motive this would not get much international support at all. In fact, persecution of a religious sacrament is an international crime and not taken lightly anywhere in the world.

This is why the real reason is covered/hidden under many totally un-scientifically motives as there are 'general health' and 'public safety'.

That's why all the official reasons make no sense at all and have no logic or scientific justification.

Knowing this, we can not only historically prove this but also restore the ancient RIGHT that is protected by (amongst many other laws) art 18 of the Declaration of Universal Human Rights and take back our natural inheritance.

Since the 70's more and more people have discovered that the use of Cannabis is in fact a very spiritual experience and indeed enlightening and with enough people around the world who declare their religious right to use Cannabis this article 18 will finally protect all religions, and not just the "Papal approved".

More and more people start to realize that they have an ancient right to use Cannabis as a religious/spiritual tool and official 'Cannabis churches' are popping up all over the world, awareness is rising.

If you want to know more about the spiritual use of Cannabis and how this is protected by international law, and most of all, how it can protect you, do a search on "cannabis religion', or 'thc ministry'

:wave: thats some fucked up shit right there :thumbdown

Knowing this, we can not only historically prove this but also restore the ancient RIGHT that is protected by (amongst many other laws) art 18 of the Declaration of Universal Human Rights and take back our natural inheritance.

Since the 70's more and more people have discovered that the use of Cannabis is in fact a very spiritual experience and indeed enlightening and with enough people around the world who declare their religious right to use Cannabis this article 18 will finally protect all religions, and not just the "Papal approved".

More and more people start to realize that they have an ancient right to use Cannabis as a religious/spiritual tool and official 'Cannabis churches' are popping up all over the world, awareness is rising.

If you want to know more about the spiritual use of Cannabis and how this is protected by international law, and most of all, how it can protect you, do a search on "cannabis religion', or 'thc ministry'

ok so if i set up my own mj religion where we all smoked bongs of a sunday morning instead of confessing our "sins" would i be protected under article 18 of the Declaration of Universal Human Rights or would i have the fedral police breaking down my doors to bust me? i just think the piggers wouldnt accept international law and would do everything in their power to close the doors forever regardless of wether you had international protection or not :thumbdown

Most people do not realize that the prohibition of Cannabis comes forth from the ethnic cleansing that started with the inquisition.
I always thought that the prohibition was due to the US government bowing to pressure from the big companies like DuPont (makers of nylon rope and fabrics), the prescription drug manufacturers and a few others, I also thought that the Inquisition was over long before mj prohibition reared its ugly head.

As far as I am aware the courts in Australia accept religious use of cannabis the same way they do medical use, at best it will only get you a discount on your fine/sentence.

:wave:

:wave:  thats some fucked up shit right there  :thumbdown

ok so if i set up my own mj religion where we all smoked bongs of a sunday morning instead of confessing our "sins" would i be protected under article 18 of the Declaration of Universal Human Rights or would i have the fedral police breaking down my doors to bust me?  i just think the piggers wouldnt accept international law and would do everything in their power to close the doors forever regardless of wether you had international protection or not  :thumbdown

i think the etheopian coptic church regularly use cannabis in their rites like the catholics use 'bread n wine' - maybe possible to get a franchise deal going with Addis Ababa to open branches here in Oz .. yeh baby :thumbsup

http://www.erowid.org/plants/cannabis/cannabis_spirit3.shtml :smoke

Well, you would be amazed by the number of people who really do recognize the spiritual aspects of Cannabis and who really are organized or getting organized legally as a church.

It's not some 'stoner-dream' but very real. AND the first cases that have been dropped are already recorded. Even if it would reduce your sentence, as Tom mentioned, isn't that worth it?

I believe that the fact that you can have some sort of recognition for the spiritual aspects of the cannabis culture, and the fact that this cannabis culture is discriminated regarding international and Universal Human Right laws is another and very valid angle to oppose the war on Cannabis, which is a war on our culture, and even our beliefs. This viewpoint isn't a widely known one but it is one of the most valid arguments to stop this war ever. Once it becomes common knowledge that "not just Rastafarians" but millions of other people all over the world use cannabis for religious/spiritual reasons, this will be another nail on the drug war's coffin.

Just check out Google...

http://www.google.com/search?hl=en&q=canna...G=Google+Search

http://www.google.com/search?hl=en&lr=&saf...ion&btnG=Search

http://www.google.com/search?hl=en&lr=&saf...&q=thc+ministry

The awareness is growing fast, and 'cannabis-ministries' are popping up all over the world.

and btw, one of the founders of the etheopian coptic church is now a THC Ministry member, as are many prominent activists in our community. (John Sinclair, Eddy Lepp, Soma, to name a few)

Edited by Ferre

So what's the go?

start a religious church dedicated to cannabis and claim immunity from  religious persecution?

and be viewed by the general public as another mob of nut-cases :P

NO, not like that. That's a very simplified and naive way of looking at it. Being part of an international registered, and recognized religion with tens of thousands of members world wide, and official documentation to prove so will do the trick, which is no trick at all but plain and simple Universal law.

We have past that stage already with THC Ministry, this ministry got official recognition by the USA government in 2000, registered in Europe in 2003 and now has chapters in Brasil, Canada, Europe (many countries), Japan, Korea, many US states and that's only the start.