Catnip plant

a fully flowered catnip plant sorta looks like mj in its shape but the floral structure is heaps different...well thats the image thats on the catnip seeds i bought ages back so i assume thats what they look like

i'd also assume that the flowers would be a bit stronger than the leaves like with mj but since i know nothing about the plant except cats go mental over it, dont take advice from me :wave:

Cool thanks, hey where did you get the seeds? I looked but could only find the plant. Is it worth smoking on it's own? the main reason I got it was to use as spin, as I like a full joint sometimes but don't want the full amount of MJ, plus I am now nearly 4 months since my last bit of tobacco, but I still feel like actually smoking something.

I found the leaves as opposed to flower calyxes more strong, but that may have just been me. Catnip tea is very nice and relaxing.

Cats can only respond themselves to catnip if they're genetically inclined, which includes about 50% of the cat population.... I've often wondered if the same would apply to people...

You can get lemon catnip too, and catmint, wonder if anyone's tried smoking these?

Very little. It's not really effective in humans, although I found the tea quite relaxing.

As a spin alternative it's passable, but you certainly have to get used to it. I'd suggest just going cold and smoking straight. Since I quit cigarettes I've found it better to just smoke straight weed. Takes a bit of getting used to again after so many years, but you'll get there soon enough.

If you're a smoker catnip folliage by itself is going to do shite all, if you have a large supply of it I think it's possible to do a simple a/b extraction. for effect I've only found rediculously large quantity's brewed down in a tea form, or a resin to be effective.