• Register Now!
Grass Outdoors Shade Purple Orange Blueberry Watermelon Apple Banana Strawberry Chocolate
WARNING/DISCLAIMER The OZ Stoners cannabis community contains information regarding cannabis & other drugs; it is designed for mature (18+) audiences only. This site in no way condones the use of cannabis by minors. The content here within this cannabis community is for educational & entertainment purposes only. Any buying/selling or trading of illegal cannabis seeds, clones, flowers, resin or oil is strictly prohibited within this cannabis community. - Login to remove this message
OZ Stoners 710 Oil Vapour Pen Kit
Mars Hydro Store - LED Lighting and Grow Tents - Hydroponics

Photo

Conversion Chart

- - - - -

• Please log in to reply
13 replies to this topic

Ozzy420

Ozzy420

Cannabis Connoisseur.

• 420 Crew
  • 10100 Posts:
  • Interests:Serviving
  • Cannabis Use:Rec. & Medicinal
  • Fav. Type:Raw (i.e. Heads), Hashish, Oil Concentrates
  • Fav. Heads:100% Organic
  • Fav. Lighting: 150w for Veg. 400w for Flower.
Here is the full conversion that i got from my hydro store and through it mite help some ppl, it is in mricosoft word format...

Attached Files

• Attached File  mS.doc   77.5K   774 downloads

Edited by ozmade, 03 September 2005 - 09:13 AM.

Cheers
ozzy420

Cannabis Connoisseur

Posted Image

Posted Image Posted Image Posted Image
Posted Image Posted Image

General Cultivation Q&A

jaikai: couldnt run a choko vine over a shithouse ffs...

The content here within this cannabis community is for educational & entertainment purposes only. Any buying/selling or trading of illegal cannabis seeds, clones, flowers, resin or oil is strictly prohibited within this cannabis community.

Dealing of cannabis/marijuana is strictly prohibited on this site.

Say thanks with some bits:  bc1q2u6zm8fvmf9n6zv0kdtq0gsvhjfhdcysfss94j  (BTC Only)

Tom

Tom

"addicted to growing"

• Members
  • 6183 Posts:
  • Fav. Heads:"Hydroponic"
Thanks ozmade, that should be very useful to some of the members.

Pinned.

:wave:

Ozzy420

Ozzy420

Cannabis Connoisseur.

• 420 Crew
  • 10100 Posts:
Nps Tom...

jonbrown

jonbrown

Vegetating

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 51 Posts:
  • Cannabis Use:Recreational
Hi, what CF levels should i have my nutes for seedlings that i have recently transplanted from soil to hydro?
My pen is cf and i have no idea what level i should be at... any tips? or is just ph adjusted water the go for a few weeks?

thanks.

Edited by jonbrown, 14 July 2006 - 08:20 AM.

"Marijuana and violence are linked, they declared in a memo in 2002. No drug matches the threat posed by marijuana. More recently, President Bush ordered police to switch resources from targeting heroin and cocaine to cannabis."

pipeman

pipeman

Drug War Veteran

• Members
  • 5649 Posts:
About 1 20W compact fluro per square foot I'd say and get them as close to the plants as possible.

SukonmiSkunk

SukonmiSkunk

Couch Locked

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1814 Posts:
  • Interests:Smoking choice ganja, growing choice ganja, guitar and mountan bike riding
  • Fav. Lighting: 400 and 600 HPS
nice chart ozmade.
the only thing I dont agree with is the TDS PPM - PPM... I was under the impression that TDS is always measured in PPM so these 2 conversions are the same
parts per million(PPM) is the same as TDS PPM....

so 50 total desolved salts (TDS) is measured in Parts Per Million (PPM) dos that make sense???

I cant see how 500TDSPPM is any different from 700PPM...
I would say just cut out the 500TDSPPM coloumn becuse TDS PPM is the same as PPM

as is my understanding...

total desolved salts are the nutes and parts per million is how much nutes are in there... 700 parts per million of total desolved salts.. same thing....
Posted Image
thankx NATH for the awesome job on the banner.....GROW POT TO SAVE THE PLANET

"The easiest way to gain control over the population is to carry out acts of terror. The public will clamour for such laws if the personal security is threatend" - Josef Stalin

OPPERATION NORTHWOODS a disturbing read where the US GOV. calls for terrorist attacks as a pretext to invade cuba... devised in 1962, declassified in 2000

Luke Skywalker

Luke Skywalker

Jedi Knight of Botanic Order

• Members
  • 5631 Posts:
  • Fav. Type:Raw (i.e. Heads), Hashish
Some TDS meters do have a very discrete set of measurements other than what's commonly referred to as PPM.

The difference between varying scales of ppm, be they 500, 600, 650 or 700 refers to the actual ion they're making an approximation on. The 700 scale is how many ppm of sodium you'll have in a given E.C. reading. And the 500 scale is potassium.

Some would argue the 500 scale is more accurate, but then you could easily say that we have high levels of sodium in some municipal supply, so it's better to read in a sodium scale.

Very useful post there, (mind you it came up funny in my wordpad), but in the end I still think you'll always be better off just reading in e.c. (CF is just e.c. x10, so much easier to convert than the ppm scales) as you'll know exactly what everyone is talking about. No conversions, no confusion.

But for as long as they market E.C. meters as tds, ppm and cf meters, we'll have this problem.
"Having reviewed all the material available to us we find ourselves in agreement with the conclusion reached by the Indian hemp Drugs Commission appointed by the Government of India (1893-1894) and the New York Mayor's Committee on Marihuana (1944), that the long-term consumption of cannabis in 'moderate' doses has no harmful effects"
The Wooton Report, 1969

Ozzy420

Ozzy420

Cannabis Connoisseur.

• 420 Crew
  • 10100 Posts:
I love reading your posts young jedi as you all ways seem to put in words i can under stand, good shit mate...

Luke Skywalker

Luke Skywalker

Jedi Knight of Botanic Order

• Members
  • 5631 Posts:
  • Fav. Type:Raw (i.e. Heads), Hashish
:peace:

sols

sols

Curing

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 525 Posts:
g'day; there is a conversion for anything you can think of here.... http://www.onlineconversion.com/
-----Knowledge is wasted if not shared-----

Drug Detox Kits, Toxin Detox Kits, Drug Testing Kits and Medical Condition masking products
Seedsman cannabis seeds seedbank marijuana
WARNING/DISCLAIMER The OZ Stoners cannabis community contains information regarding cannabis & other drugs; it is designed for mature (18+) audiences only. This site in no way condones the use of cannabis by minors. The content here within this cannabis community is for educational & entertainment purposes only. Any buying/selling or trading of illegal cannabis seeds, clones, flowers, resin or oil is strictly prohibited within this cannabis community.