Need sexing help again

Well, I've got rid of 2 bastards so far, but have these other 2 that are confusing me.

Those little roundy bally things - are they pollen pods or just premature little budskies? There seem to be plenty of white hairs forming.

Any help appreciated. ;)

post-2298-1125398331_thumb.jpg

post-2298-1125398342_thumb.jpg

Edited by flipster

If they are from bagseed hydro then you could grow them out. I had bagseed hermies as my first grow and they never self polenated, not a single seed.

My second grow was good genetics from good seed stock, at harvest I found one or two tight clusters of male flowers and still no seed.

I've got a therory that hermies maybe sterile, well my experiance so far makes me think that way.

Geez ya having a bad run flipster, are these from bagseed or what?

86871[/snapback]

Aye, I am, and yep, it is bagseed which is about 5 years old.

They were initially germinated in a shallow tray then transplanted to pots sometime later.

Maybe I just need to get my hands on some decent clones. Hmmmmm

Yeah well i reckon your in the right place

Personally after trying clones once, i'd never ever go back to bagseed, it's like crossing Pitt street with a blindfold on! IMO ;)

86878[/snapback]

;) Yep, I know what you mean

Just have to find some clones from somewhere. Hmmm.

Important Information

By using the community in any way you agree to our Terms of Use and We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.