1st timer

Ozzy420

hey all, i just built my self a little box for growing the size is 600-600-1200mm ia am going to put 2 computer fans in it 1 for out 1 for in i picked up an 400w hsp and the ballest for $80 s/h but the globe is new well that is what thay told me i got it from a pawn shop, now that i have just about every thing well i think i do i have heard of ppl useing a good potting mix with a mixture of other things in and what can i feed them just for a few 2 weeks until i can get some proper stuff as my seeds have come up allready any and all help would be grate

bong on aussie

ozmade

Edited by ozmade

hey oz I'm on my first grow as well.

As far as nutes I don't think you need to give them anything in the first couple of weeks. In fact you're more likely to hurt rather than help.

Your cabinet sounds a bit low in height. You planning to SCROG?

Also your ventilation may need a bit more as well. But time will tell.

400w is a lot of light in that box, double the required amount, heat is going to be a problem and PC fans are not going to handle it, you will need to use a bathroom exhaust fan or two or a larger cabinet.

http://www.gamers-forums.com/smilies/contrib/ruinkai/coolgleamA.gif http://64.207.13.28/mysmilies/otn/glasses/smokin.gif

hey all, i just built my self a little box for growing the size is 600-600-1200mm ia am going to put 2 computer fans in it 1 for out 1 for in i picked up an 400w hsp and the ballest for $80 s/h but the globe is new well that is what thay told me i got it from a pawn shop, now that i have just about every thing well i think i do i have heard of ppl useing a good potting mix with a mixture of other things in and what can i feed them just for a few 2 weeks until i can get some proper stuff as my seeds have come up allready any and all help would be grate

bong on aussie

ozmade

hey all i have a very small space were i can do it all i want to do is a few small plants to start with to see how i go if i do ok i will get something bigger so is strate potting mix ok or will i need to put something in with it this is just short term i am going to give rockwool a go i think thay call it and will it hurt the plants when i do this in about 2 weeks

bong on aussie

ozmade

p.s. what is SCROG

Edited by ozmade