Any1 got a 400hps for sale..?

Guest elefunk_delivers

Guest elefunk_delivers

Sup guys im interested in gettin a 400 hps lamp.. has any1 got one spare for sale..?

im located in sydney so mail me with price

at elefunk_delivers@hotmail.com

much respect

ele

One thing to watch for with s/h HID grow lights is that the globe will probably need replacing, they wear out.

As a price guideline a 430w Son-T-Agro with ballast and bat-wing reflector sells for $220 at my local hydro shop, I think globes are around the $80 mark.

http://www.gamers-forums.com/smilies/contrib/ruinkai/coolgleamA.gif http://64.207.13.28/mysmilies/otn/glasses/smokin.gif

I was in a cash converters this morning looking for an old drill and noticed they had about 4 or 5 hps 400w lighting kits for about 100 each not including the globe... damn wish I'd have thought of checking them out when I was buying mine!! that was in bris but I would guess that pawn shops in sydney would also have them....

I was in a cash converters this morning looking for an old drill and noticed they had about 4 or 5 hps 400w lighting kits for about 100 each not including the globe

OK so add a globe to that and you're looking at $180. spend another $60 or so and you've got it all brand new.

an old or faulty ballast could burn your house down and an old globe probably needs replacing. 2nd hand light gear isn't worth it IMO.