need recipes

there are not any real good recipes where are all of the cooks on this site does any one know a good way to cook

ckicken

steak

buffalo

pork

fish is easy just throw it on and let it sit

but here is my problem i dont have eneough to make a batch of butter but i always have a 1/8 that i can throw into a meal i was thinking maby a thc oil that i maranade the meat in but i am trying to think of other ways

how would you have to cook a steak to get blazed

the dish does not have to include meat by any means vegatarian meals also very much appreashiated as my g/f is i dont know what shes thinking but oh well

Idea One: Grind up the herb as fine as you can and simmer it in a double boiler with a bit of butter for an hour. Then cook your steak in it or just smear the butter on afterwards.

Idea Two: Make a pizza. Sprinkle some cheese on the base, then the ground herb, then cheese or peperoni or something else fatty on top of the herb, then any other toppings you like.

heres a recipe for stuffing I found on the web...

Bird Stuffing

-------------

5 cups rye bread crumbs

2 tablespoons poultry seasoning

1/2 cup each of raisins and almonds

1/2 cup celery

1/3 cup chopped onions

3 tablespoons melted butter

1/2 cup chopped grass

2 tablespoons red wine

Mix it all together, and then stuff it in.

Steak or fish you could make a nice sauce: Olive oil, garlic, mushrooms, pot....Not sure how well the oil would absorb the thc,.....I think people mainly add dope for the flavour.

Oil is only very average for absorbing THC, i think only a third or fifth as efficient as butter.

If your not worried about taste, I suggest you look up "Firecrackers".

IF you like coffee, sprinkle a bit of powdered pot into a milky coffee.

Stews, broths and shit like that work too.

Also double boiler with chocolate works well.