Tom's slack cloning guide.

First off we need the equipment: Plastic wrapped rockwool cubes that have been soaking in PH corrected water, sharp scissors, rooting hormone (I use Clonex Purple), a drink bottle cap and a good marking pen and a humidity dome. The drink bottle lid is to pour some Clonex into, that way I don't contaminate the whole bottle by dipping the cuts into that.

post-19-1124594106_thumb.jpg

post-19-1124594234_thumb.jpg

Select a cut, snip it off with the scissors and immediately dip it into the rooting hormone and then into the rockwool cube making sure that plenty of hormone is on the part that will be below the surface of the cube. Sorry about the picture quality.

post-19-1124594579_thumb.jpg

post-19-1124594620_thumb.jpg

I then pull the clone back out of the cube for a second dose of the hormone, then I follow the previous step making sure the cutting is now pushed firmly down into the cube and a piece of perlite is now pushed gently down into the hole beside the stalk to pin it in place and stop it spinning around in the cube.

post-19-1124595053_thumb.jpg

post-19-1124595090_thumb.jpg

Very nice Guide :thumbsup , just to bad the pictures are unshaped.

I have a few remarks about your method thought :scratchin .

1. I always cut all the blades off except one. This will make the clone root quicker, because it can use its energy on rooting, instead off photosyntheses.

2. I cover my humidity dome with white plastic. Again this will make the plant use its energy on rooting, instead off stretching for the light, and making new blades.

This method gives me nice healthy clones, which show roots IN 7-8 DAYS! :rolleyes:

http://i2.photobucket.com/albums/y26/Terkel/Hvidtplastik.jpg

Terkel :)

Edited by Terkel

I'm in no hurry and the rooted clones won't be needed for a while, I did actually remove the larger leaves and trim the fingers of some of the medium sized ones a bit though.

just to bad the pictures are unshaped.
I just use a cheap digital camera and don't know a thing about "unshaped" pictures.

post-19-1124625839_thumb.jpg