WHITE RHINO

:baaasmiley:

I had the oppitunity to try some White Rhino last night from a good home grower.......And I'm not to sure what to say? It was a earth moving experience!!!! Nothing short of FANTASTIC :reallyexcited:

Read a bit about this strain, but how does it go outdoors? Anyone got and info on the beauty at all that will help me out......I need to find some seeds or clones?, maybe DAS?

Any info you may have will be the best help!!!! :thumbsup

planetskunk.com they have them and the answers you are looking for

ive never grown it heard some great things about it rather easy to grow great yeild

i dont really remember the first time i had it same with all of the white strands

i love them so much the white stradns are actually probally my favorite

but i look forward to seeing a grow thread from you maby hint hint

ask around for clones you might get lucky

find someone thats growing see if you can bum or buy one

but if they say no dont spam

sorry im rambling

i just smoked a nice bowl :baaasmiley: :smoke

I just let my White Rhino mother die... I ran this strain for over a year and it's pretty damn sweet... potent (couch lock with a bit of head), dripping in resin, and great yields... but I just got tired of the stone and decided it was time to move on... I've gone through a lot of strains so me moving on isn't a knock against WR at all.

You cannot go wrong with WR.

Here's a link to a WR grow from a while ago ... white rhino grow ... it sure is a heavy hitter ... I still have my mother going but am not growing any out in the near future ... it's not the kind of gear you want to toke every day but certainly a great smoke ... medicinal almost narcotic couch lock style smoko with a bit of head buzz in there ... 8-9 weeker with good yields .. stinky as all fuck ~ odour control is a must have indoors and can be smelled from quite a distance when outdoors in full bloom.

Tugboat :baaasmiley:

some day i will have a matress that is made from hemp fibers and the insides are compleatly made from ground up mj no seeds or stems just ground up mj thats my dream if you think about it that shold be everyones dream or at least this site cuz that would mean it got legalized or decriminilized and that you had a shit ton of mj im so high right now time to go listen to books on cd i love those things