Sexing Seeds Method 2

Sexing seeds method 2

Having only recently discovered Cannabis on the Internet, I have been going through a very sharp learning curve. I have been cultivating this magical herb in one way or another for 36 years now. In all that time I was basically ignorant of what the rest of the world was doing. I have gained a humungous(is that a word) amount of new knowledge and information about my favourite herb. Yet throughout this huge database of knowledge that I had discovered, I could find no reference to any way of determining the sex of a seed. Now normally you would assume that either I had not searched well enough (and that is of course quite possible) or more likely that I didn't find it cause it didn't exist. Right?

You see, that would all be fine and well, except I have successfully being sexing my seeds for the whole 36 years of my growing life! Some people may laugh some might shitcan what I have to show you but all I ask is keep an open mind and try it. This method was taught to me by my grandmother (yeh I can hear some thinking Old wife's tale) and it had nothing to do with cannabis as such. It works on all living things that are dioecious (having two distinct and separate sexes i.e. M/F). My gran (long gone now) was one of her village's midwifes and used this method to predict the sex of unborn babies. I have used it for the same purpose and a lot more besides. I have also shown it to a lot of other people over the years (especially growers), and it works for every one. Anyway enough said. Here it is.

Requirements:-

One wedding ring (plain round unadorned gold ring. The purer the better.)

18 inches/450mm of thin sawing cotton

Procedure:- Tie cotton to ring leaving 18inches of tail.

Grasp end of cotton and suspend ring over subject. Allow motion of ring to subside while carefully observing.

You will notice that the ring will have settled into one of two motions.

One:- The ring swings in straight lines over the subject. That subject is FEMALE.

Two:- The ring swings in small circles over the subject. That subject is MALE.

Very simple, very easy, very quick to verify for your self. Try it on your spouse, on your kids, on your friends, on your existing plants, etc etc etc. When your convinced as I know you will be.

SEX YOUR SEEDS

Ps If you feel tempted to use this method on pregnant women, then you must heed my gran's warning. If the ring reads the baby as male, then it is a male. If however the ring reads the baby as female you will have to keep in mind that there are two people involved and it could be reading the mother. You may have to do several readings at separate times to confirm a female baby.

PPs Please don't ask me why this works, I have absolutely no idea. I just know that it does and use that information to advantage. I mean gold isn't even magnetic or anything.

What a weird, wonderful, world we live in.

This is the second seed sexing method I have posted here. The first one I can't vouch for but you can find it here.

Uncle Arthur

Edited by Uncle Arthur

Frazzle When using the ring on seeds I sometimes get mixed signals. Under normal circumstances you can not influence the movement of the ring with your hand. It will always settle back to the pattern it wants. Sometimes I find that over certain seeds that I can influence the pattern. I don't know qhat that means and I dont use those seeds just in case they are hermies. I certainly cant vouch for that being true as I still get the od hermie come up. A mate that I showed this to a couple of years ago claims he can pick the hermies with it and prooved it by growing two of them this year. So far one has hermied and ripped out but the other one is still flowering female so I don't know. It doesn't mean it's not a hermie but it hasn't showed it yet. He is keeping a very close eye on it.

One thing I have always noticed is that the ring will swing more vigorously over some seeds than others. It's like it is more definate in it's movement. If I have the seed availability then I only germ those seeds whether Male or Female. I dont always have enough seeds to exersise that option. Could be why I still get the odd Hermie slipp through, I suppose. Hmmmm I don't know!! Hermies are a pain. I hate them lots. lol

Don't know if any of this helps. Maybe when someone discovers the next hermie, before pulling it, do a ring reading on it and report how the ring behaves. If we can over time get a few such reports together we may learn something by comparison.

Grow well

Uncle Arthur

Edited by Uncle Arthur

Does this mean our plants could also have a star sign depending on when they are cracked open??

hahhahaa JK man if it works for you then i want what your smoking whilst you are doing this!!!

Hey SH

well done mate. Thats exactly the reception I expected. I mean it sounds kooky, weird, crazy, way out there, But have you bothered to try it? As I said you don't need to smoke some special weed, take halucinogenics, spend a day in a sensory deprivation tank, or have supernatural powers. This works for every one. It is quite easy to prove me wrong. Just try it. Try it on your friends, try it on your plants, try it on your pets if you want. Maybe one day some sientist will come up with a theory as to why something like that happens. In the mean time what do we realy care about the why. As long as it works.

Try it

Uncle Arthur

Ps Shit never just happens.

Some arsehole always causes it. (JK)

Edited by Uncle Arthur

Sorry man in my stoned state I just got a grin up reading that and couldnt help my fingers.

Next time i have some seeds and want to sex them and am not stoned I will try that seriously I will

Looks at bowl and at seeds then back to bowl

Dont hold your breath man but

Hey if it works for you all the better but i wont throw away good looking seeds till they grow and tell me there sex.

If you (or anyone) post an experiment with a success rate of 80% or above I'll believe you. Should be easy... for your next grow of 10 plants or whatever, seperate the female from the male seeds but plant them all. Label their pots with 'male' or 'female' then when they flower we'll see if this method isn't well, you know, bullshit.:scratchin:

Frankly I think this would be too much effort to prove a theory which is so unlikely to work I'd bet my next pay it doesn't.

No offense, but come on.

Edited by bigbowlowrong

I missed this somehow :scratchin:

Hi Uncle, this is a very old wives tale for predicting the unborn child's sex. Likely it was done over most of our mums bellys before we were born, depending on how superstitious our mums were of course.

Good luck with it.