• Register Now!
Grass Outdoors Shade Purple Orange Blueberry Watermelon Apple Banana Strawberry Chocolate
WARNING/DISCLAIMER The OZ Stoners cannabis community contains information regarding cannabis & other drugs; it is designed for mature (18+) audiences only. This site in no way condones the use of cannabis by minors. The content here within this cannabis community is for educational & entertainment purposes only. Any buying/selling or trading of illegal cannabis seeds, clones, flowers, resin or oil is strictly prohibited within this cannabis community. - Login to remove this message
Barneys Farm Cannabis Seeds
Glandore Hydroponic Nutrients, Lights and Equipment

Photo

risk your life?

- - - - -

• Please log in to reply
38 replies to this topic

Poll: What would you do if confronted by someone with a knife? (53 member(s) have cast votes)

What would you do if confronted by someone with a knife?

1. Run (19 votes [35.85%])

Percentage of vote: 35.85%

2. Stay and fight (14 votes [26.42%])

Percentage of vote: 26.42%

3. Try to talk your way out (9 votes [16.98%])

Percentage of vote: 16.98%

4. give them what they want (11 votes [20.75%])

Percentage of vote: 20.75%

Vote Guests cannot vote

jethroqwalrustitty

jethroqwalrustitty

Maturing

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 387 Posts:
  • Interests:POT, SPORT, AND ANYTHING INTERESTING OR CRAZY
  • Cannabis Use:Recreational
  • Fav. Heads:"Hydroponic"
what about a big bowie knife or a perang/machettie straped on the back hehe, crocadile dundee esque "you call that a knife, this is a knife" :lol:

Say thanks with some bits:  bc1q2u6zm8fvmf9n6zv0kdtq0gsvhjfhdcysfss94j  (BTC Only)

fsagertyaef

fsagertyaef

Curing

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 569 Posts:
  • Interests:life
  • Cannabis Use:Rec. & Medicinal
  • Fav. Heads:100% Organic
  • Fav. Lighting: 250 watt hps sunsystem 2
    1000 watt mh
i love that line it makes me crack up everytime i see it or hear it because i love swords and i saw a dude playing witha butterfly knife downtown one time we have a circle in the center of my city and he was just walking down the road playing with it like i used to and he dropped it and i lauhed my ass off and he said fucking lets see you do better and i took off my trench coat and took out my 36 inch short sword and started doing tricks and his jaw dropped but then again if you saw someone doing sword tricks inthe middle of summer in the main part of town where theres always a few hundred people walking around mine might to oh well good times

cl0n3

cl0n3

Vegetating

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 72 Posts:
  • Interests:weed, bongeneering, computing, linux, amd, music, gardening, nihilism, cacti,
this has happend to me a few times in the past six months. always get the heart going. but i try keep my calm and just say. well if your gunna stab me stab me but you will waist your time as i have nothing. and walk away. only once have they actualy gone to hit me. i used the quick punch to the throat/adams apple technique to choke/wind them the stupid shit fell to the ground and i walked off and caught my train.

simple what you dont fear cant hurt you.

i know ill be flamed for that last comment .. but maybe im just lucky. i dont fear kids with knives. i know it will usualy do them more damage than it will me. :).
‘We have art so that we shall not die of the truth’ JM Coetzee

oniks

oniks

Flowering

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 214 Posts:
  • Fav. Heads:100% Organic
i keep my real wallet in my shoe and my phone and personals and pouch inside my pants when im on the street at night...thers always a fake wallet that i give to muggers, it's happened like 4 times and ive jumped evry single cunt that tried to do it when they were walking away lol

(Guest) jjfto

(Guest) jjfto
  • Guests
Anyone who is stupid enough to pull a knife of someone obviously doesn’t have the mental capacity to comprehend the consequences of their actions. For this reason I would keep them talking and just give them what they want. You only get one life, so why risk it over some material crap.
Having said that the simple facts are that you only get one life and for someone to be stupid enough to threaten my life would make me very angry. If it was one guy and getting knifed in the back wasn’t an issue I would stay calm and co-operate until they were relaxed and had a false sense of control then when the time was rite I would launch a full on attack and mess that mother fucker up. Alternatively I would follow/track the fucker and either inform the relevant authorities or take some Mt Druitt style back up with me. Either way you cant let people get away with that sort of behaviour.

jussyjus

jussyjus

Budding

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 115 Posts:
  • Fav. Heads:Bio-Organic
Time for diplomacy is over... 'I kill da fool'.

Just kidding. Never happened to me. The situation and the person in it would dictate the response.

Doob

Doob

Flowering

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 270 Posts:

What would you do if confronted by someone with a knife?

Depends on the situation, the best option would just to run that way neither person gets hurt. Only fight as a last option.
Doobies n' Boobies Have Ruined My Mind

ThePillager

ThePillager

Vegetating

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 71 Posts:
My area is really quite safe and when I was in my last year of school I was walking home from the local 7/11 and this kid walked behind me and sed somthing like give me your wallet. I turned around n he is just standing there with his arms by his side he had no knife I think I had seen him b4 cos where i live in a little town on a highway. I just told him to fuck off n walked home. About a month later I was at Coles n I saw the little shit with his mum pushing the trolley. Had a good laugh. I dont know what he would have done with the money. bought another action man or something. Still see him sometimes at work :).

fsagertyaef was that 36 inch sword annoying to carry around in your trenchcoat?

Pillager

wastedwilly

wastedwilly

Vegetating

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 62 Posts:
if its 1 on 1 just kickem in the balls when they go down on the grown take there knife and cut there fucking throat that will teach the fuckers ive never tried this and hopefuly i never will lol

raverspec

raverspec

Stoned

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 748 Posts:
Shoot the cunt.
I have friends in high places.

No rest for the wicked.
Buy the ticket, take the ride.
-Hunter S Thompson RIP 2005

Barneys Farm Cannabis Seeds
Glandore Hydroponic Nutrients, Lights and Equipment
WARNING/DISCLAIMER The OZ Stoners cannabis community contains information regarding cannabis & other drugs; it is designed for mature (18+) audiences only. This site in no way condones the use of cannabis by minors. The content here within this cannabis community is for educational & entertainment purposes only. Any buying/selling or trading of illegal cannabis seeds, clones, flowers, resin or oil is strictly prohibited within this cannabis community.