what is the most potent cannabis strian

"G13 is the alleged codename for strain of marijuana, supposedly developed by several U.S government agencies during the 1960's. According to myth, the CIA, FBI, and other agencies procured the best strains of marijuana from breeders all over the world. At a secret installation in Mississippi, they bred many new hybrids. Putting these together, they created a strain that was more powerfully intoxicating than any of the original hybrids. This strain, G13, was a primarily indica strain and provided a very potent smoke and a completely mellow high. Allegedly a single cutting of this potent strain was stolen by an employee at this government facility and released into the public domain. Alleged modern strains featuring g13 in their pedigree fetch premium prices. To date, no government agency or independent verification of this strain has been released. This is of course a myth used by dealers to sell product. A strain called G13 was developed by the University of Washington in the 1970's for medical testing. Some modern breeders claim to have strains which are descendents of the original G13 strain. While this is most likely not true, chances are the strain they are selling is much more potent than anything produced 30 years ago."

I did alot of research on this a while ago. I personally have come to the conclusion that its a myth.

Although I reckon it has helped seed companies improve their profit margin. :^_^:

g13 is a clone only plant and is a breeder and stand alone its shit.any g13 offered in seed is a cross.yep white widow and white ryno shouldnt be overlooked.most strains will be good if harvested at their peak.

sorry ferengi but you couldnt of grown g13 as nev wouldnt supply you a clone as greenhouse seeds couldnt keep it alive when he and shanti had it.crosses were made before all was lost.but these are only coming to light with shanti supplying what little seed was stored from the crosses by nev to a select few.i could go on but the whole g13 crap is getting a bit old.

a few pics for those interested.hope you can read them.a couple of the known and widely available crosses.old seedbank catalogues from 88.before greenhouse took over.

1 thing stated by nev rescued from government breeding program and next line states widely grown indoors by commercial growers.yep right when seedbank hype was born.

post-820-1119269760_thumb.jpg

post-820-1119269784_thumb.jpg

post-820-1119269803_thumb.jpg

post-820-1119269820_thumb.jpg

Please i beg you all...no more talk of g-13 ever again. Its a seedbank myth (as nice a story as it is) and no amount of discussion can change the fact everyone has been hoodwinked ! Honestly who really cares anyway...with strains with names like Durban Poison, AK47 , White Widow why would you want to grow a shitty government bred plant ?

If you want to read lengthy (and sometimes fucking pitiful) arguments about g-13 go to ozstoners white-trash-american step sister www.overgrow.com.

My two cents on topic thou :

from what i've smoked i would say White Widow...but whats in a name ? (esp. from a dodgy dealer).

sorry ferengi but you couldnt of grown g13 as nev wouldnt supply you a clone as greenhouse seeds couldnt keep it alive when he and shanti had it.crosses were made before all was lost.but these are only coming to light with shanti supplying what little seed was stored from the crosses by nev to a select few.i could go on but the whole g13 crap is getting a bit old.

Well I have, I got the clones from Stonedas AussieSPC, which is now Justkutz.

I'm not sure where he got it from, but I definitely have grown it.

The stongest weed I have grown was a clone that was sourced through a MC club.

Next to that was the White Russian, and then I reakon the Ak47xc99.

G13 was pacifics I believe.

the "strongest" weed varies from person to person for starters, not only that, thc makes up the majority of the high but thc alone will give u a shit high compared to a bud with all the chemical compounds that are normally found in marijuana...

then you have to take in to account indica dominate strains like afghani and sativas like haze, both have extremely high potency and resin production but hit the user completely different. some people will like the couch lock and consider it more potent as they are unable to move and think that the haze is shit because its only got them really buzzed and not glued into a chair ^_^ both could have exactly the same amounts of thc, etc. but it wouldnt suprise me at all if alot of people said the afghani was more potent as it glued them into their chair :thumbdown

most potent i have ever smoked is most likely white widow or white russian...